05 January 2009

Unfairness

I think I may be depressed. But I surely am lividly annoyed.

My English teacher has once again left me pissed and fuming at the mouth.

Eh woman, I know you have issues with me, my classmates and probably all your other classes because no one seems to be listening eventhough you keep clearing your throat for the five hundredth time.

You wanna know why? Because you're such a bore to the extend that I can feel my braincells slowly shutting off one by one due to the lack of activity on your classroom.

Do you think your attempt to belittle my English by presenting me with a measly B will get me shaken, down on my knees begging for forgiveness or something? Yes, scoring B in English classwork in tarc is fecking awful in my books, but I know better this time.

Downgrading mine and every other classmates's coursework marks will not earn you any respect, just so you know.

This is uncalled for.

I want justice.



P/s: Gotta run, I was suppose to meet up with Yang at twelve and it's 12.12pm already. Aiks! I got carried away. If you're reading this, I'm supersorry :PP
P/ss: since when did Blogger come up with the reaction function? Supercool wei :)

1 comment:

Yang said...

ha! there u are blogging! and you ask me to leave my blog!