26 June 2010

Time Doesn't Actually Slow Down in A Crisis



But here's the thing, I'm NOT in a crisis minus the overflowing pail of laundry sitting at the foot of my bed and the phone blinking every now and then sebab entah berapa hari tak makan elektrik dah.

Anyway I'm glad to be home! I've been feeling as if my brain is disengaged from my body for the past week, and the constant sneezing and coughing and craving for the most unhealthy food possible definitely didn't help much. Internet has returned to its normal pace after two weeks of slow torturing campus line so I can finally view everything properly and not wait half an hour for my bookmarked sites to load!

-

p/s: am i the only earthling who hasn't watch toy story 3 yet? :/

1 comment:

sunnythamshuxiannn said...

you're not the only outdated earthling here you see. jom toystory3? :D