13 June 2010

Diversion



Today I am going to bore you with the things I do before falling asleep because I need to stop thinking about college and everything related to it for a moment. Nowadays, I fall asleep on more decent and humane hours which are usually slightly before two and hardly ever after two thirty. This is so because my current timetable is set in manner where I have to be up and hopping about in the showers before eight every morning or I’ll miss the morning shower and end up grumpy dumpy for the rest of the day.



After switching off the computer or clearing whatever it is I was doing (being the nerd that I am, studying), I do my ritual of brushing teeth activity, wash face, wipe face, wipe feet, clear my mug/bowl in the pantry if there’s any, count my slippers/number of clothes hangers on the rack outside my room, lock door, yawn a thousand yawns, plug out mobile phone’s recharging socket out of the power switch, set alarm seeing that i am very dependent on alarms, take off my glasses, read a little, hop onto my bed, adjust pillow, blanket myself, lie down, double check if i correctly set the alarm in am and not pm, mentally wish my roommate goodnight, think of people I miss, even out my breaths, and then fall asleep.



Bloody long ritual and I don’t exactly know how I did it. Or even why.



No comments: