16 April 2010

Update, Granted

I have omitted the customary “I am on holidaaaay post” but only because I was busy slurping on pork noodles and trying to sleep at decent hours.. *shrugs shoulder

I have a orientation program booklet (which from ten pages has just doubled into twenty pages; resulting from karma of oversleeping meetings and going mia, as always) to work on but since I've been procrastinating anyway, I’ve been googling the coverted meaning behind Dr Seuss’s books. Inspired by a Facebook fan/group page thing. Halfway thru, I digress and started reading quotes by the author. It's quite interesting, and I'd recommend looking at it if you have nothing else to do. Just like me.

And man, why is it so hippoty hot here in Subang?! The weather was bad yesterday, the day before and the day before that. The crazy heat wave could have easily charred my skin into ba kua. Admittedly it rained slightly this afternoon... Would it hurt to ask for more rain and clouds? :)

I blame the sun for giving me a sore throat and not the chocolates I’ve been consuming! Heh.

Guess I shall go and try even harder to do something productive. Or just decide to sleep for 13 hours tonight. Decisions decisions.. Hard to make them isn't it?

1 comment:

Ezra said...

lol
this post is very random
enjoy ur holiday :)