30 April 2010

Enquires?




This idea was conceived on a whim so before it floated by like the many other whims I’ve had, I whipped open my internet browser and started tapping away.



In the efforts of fabricating a template I will hopefully stick to for a prolonged period of time, I’ve decided to add more pages to it than just this single one! It’s one of those kool new functions that Blogger has and I never blog often or lengthy enough to test them out.

I am only nattering around here because I’m offering you a chance of a lifetime (metaphorically) to ask me a question, (preferably, related to this blog). And I, will try my very best to humour you. Taking into considerations what a procrastinator I am, questions and answers will be posted up, in a new page of course.

Your queries will be sieved through, just in case, and you may send them in any way possible. I.e: comments, chat box, and to the ones closer to me; Facebook, emails or MSN.

Ask away people ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. Who are your best friends? (Actually, this is more like a threat than a question :D)

2. Why coin it 'Making a Mountain Out of A Molehill'?