19 November 2009

Reminders in Draft


As it is simply impossible to bring a notepad wherever I go, I have resorted to jotting down reminders in my phone. The sight of it, is simply demotivating and waking up is getting harder by the day.  ANd that, is without taking into account the awesomesome weather.
Below is a list of reminders I've gathered since Monday..
  • Renew book via Info Web (Wednesday)
  • Remind Sha to return novel at 9.20am (Wednesday)
  • FM tutorial cancelled (Thursday)
  • STPM Bio 2 Paper (Thursday)
  • Audit assignment dateline on Week 7 (Friday)
  • Law replacement (Saturday)
  • Retrieve MA tutorial 3 question paper from Sook Huei.
  • Week 8, Econs tutorial cancelled.
  • Bawak Chapter 12, 19 and 28 for Week 8’s lecture.
  • Law assignment due Week 8 (Thursday)
  • Week 10, Econs test during tutorial.
  • Melawat MASB site and downloadkan FRS.
  • Law test on week 10. Chapter 1-5. 
This is solid prove college in is consuming me as a whole.

No comments: