06 December 2010

Because I'm Tardy at Blogging Like That Lah


The 15th November List


Mood:
Slightly despondent. The to-do list is overflowing with assignment due dates, weekly presentation transparency slides, and a test next week etc. And because of the public holiday that falls on Wednesday, I had an extra two hours to clock into college until 5.30pm which the lecturer fail to inform us to pack along our study texts which resulted in me furiously flipping the inadequately prepared lecture notes, in vain, in hopes of grasping some knowledge that is being passed down by Madam Tai, again, in vain.

Listening to: 
Before It's Too Late, Boyce Avenue


Downloading: 
iTunes version 10.1. Every time I come online there nearly always seems to be a new version available. That gives you a clear picture of how often I make an appearance on this webby world.


Breakfast: 
Milk, fish biscuits and an apple I tapao-ed from home. 


Goals for today:
Check Email. i MUST start studying for next week’s test. Kenott barely pass another Mid-term :/ cannot afford to fail these subjects, otherwise I don't get to graduate! 


Loving:
My new shampoo! 


Wanna watch: 


Craving for: 
Fried mushrooms from the RM2.50 vegetarian shop which is a bus ride away (and back). Total damage = RM 2.50 + RM 2.50 (proper meal) + RM 2.00(bus tickets) + 90 minutes of my life I cannot get back that rightfully should be channeled into doing my assignment + a shower after hiking back to my room + unnecessary cholesterol intake. When you put it down like that, you know what, nevermind lah. 


Annoyed cos: 
Facebook lets people upload (and tag) fugly pictures of you! Or namely, me :[ and Sha keeps pestering me to visit her new and yet-to-be-identified pet. 


I miss: 
Those days when I could miss a whole week of school and still keep up with school work. 
-____-


No comments: