15 October 2010

Take Two




Looking back at Making a Mountain out of a Molehill, I have been consistently and later inconsistently/at sloth-like pace blog posting for nearly four years. Four years isn't a long time if you are measuring it against a marriage or an education, but for weekly/fortnightly blogposts about loud library goers, gripes about English classes, my cina classmates, how time is nearly never sufficient, life's enigma and everything in between, it’s a pretty long time. Or maybe not. 

Admittedly I don’t write as often as I should and if I do, it lacks of content due to my fear of divulging too much. In my defence, I truly enjoy articulating rants that will give readers stitches in the tummy (true) but I’ve been terribly busy (lie). Studies have been ultra demanding (semi-true). I’ve been planning to pick up running (pipe dream) but I don’t own a proper pair of shoes (true) and I very recently lost a pot of porridge to the stove because I thought the whiff of smoke was coming from the neighbours and not my OWN kitchen when I was STANDING IN MY OWN KITCHEN -.- (true story). Besides, I can only rant so much and blogging is overrated/deemed to be mediocre (true). Tweeting and FB is the dalam thing now. However, I iz way too anti-social to actively participate (true) 

Time and time again I remind myself that this site is deprived of attention (lie) and the expansion of self’s England vocabulary is redundant (mighty true) plus, I may be growing up (lie) but every once in a while the world needs to know Tall Sister is still towering over me (fact) -__-“ 

Nowadays I am mostly lazy and fickle and simply figuring out what I want and have decided to spend more of my days more aim-ful (possible truth). Dengan itu, I double clicked on the notepad icon and tapped the above you just read to mark it down. 

In three days/two weeks/four months/nine years time, I’ll reread this and realise that blogging is so beneath me. End of story -.- 


No comments: