01 August 2009

Foodventure

23 July 2009

I don’t know why I never ever learn from the consequences of pulling an all-nighter… because I seem to find myself in the same predicament time and time again.




Constant procrastination in all forms. But that doesn’t mean I regret throwing away two perfectly productive hours by going to the pasar malam.It's a fifteen minute drive from my place but I've only been there like what...four times?



I had fun, the non-study kind too.


Taiwan sausages

In between ooh-ing and ahh-ing over fried mushrooms and keropok lekor, I managed to catch up with an old old classmate :)

Soaking in the sinful smell of asam laksa, dim sum, china burgers, tapai, fried chicken, taufu bakar I will NEVER find a liking for, popiahpopiahpopiahs!, air kelapa, honey dew flavored bubble milk tea, beef rendang, kuih talam, satayy, chicken floss bun, and curry fishballs already made my evening.


Euphoric smells. Nobody can hardly feel depressed in a place like this. Minus the Chau Taufu smells, walking down the street was alike walking on cloud nine.

RM1.20 air tebu


Cutesy tarts

Carrot cake



Curry fishballs, try one today!




This time around, I encountered food beyond the usual apam balik, corn in cups, keropok lekor and cuppy shaped ice creams. And there’s no going back I tell you :)




<3



Fried stuffs



Sataaaay



Ever wondered how chicken butt taste like? Never did until somebody asked me to bungkuskan balik -.-"


Pasar malam isn't a pasar malam without the drinks of a variety of colour. Every pasar malam I go also got wan. Just looking at them makes me feel overdosed with sugar :(







Bebola tepung yang berisi kacang.


Mua Chi. RM2 for plain ones, RM3 for flavored ones.

Later that night I found out Eric’s group selected their assignment topic only the day before. I felt waaaay relief. Hahahaha.

You know you're screwed when you feel better after realizing others are nowhere near finishing their work. And you're well, almost there.

Just so you know, I finished the assignment 3pm the following day and I couldn't fall sleep after that! After assignment accomplishment rush I suppose. :)

No comments: