06 June 2009

Phillip with double L's



1. What would I do if I was Ms Lily aka Weishya's English tutor?
Not deduct 5% from Weishya's coursework marks for being late for 8am classes.

2. When you woke up this morning?
English ah? Aiyoo *fumbles for the snooze button*

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
There's too many names to list. Let me show you instead eh



4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Ah, no. Minus the moments I get so incredibly demotivated during exams to even makan and Sha will drag me to the canteen and suapkan I nasi :D

5. Are you a blood donor?
Amazingly, I am.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Now, why would I want that? I have Tal to swat tissue papers at whomever thats on my top10 i-don't-like-people list :)

8. What does your last text message say?
It reads something along the lines of "are you coming home this weekend?". And no, I'll be Stapak bound this weekend.

9. What are you thinking about right now?
I'm thinking about how many people would actually cry if I die. Yeah depressing indeed. haha

1o. What talent do you wish you had?
I know, I know! The ability to keep my eyes open during law lectures.

11. Somewhere, someone is..?
Eating crappy hostel dinner :(

12. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Freaking scary la wei.

13. Yesterday I
Bought an alarm clock for Jack in the night market. Its yellow in colour and has an annoying ring to it that will have him waking up in the morning in distress :D

14. Today I
walked around college in my red shoes.

15. Tomorrow I
will ignore my roommate particularly when she studies.

No comments: