11 August 2007

National Service.

PLKN stands for Program Latihan Khidmat Negara, for your information.


Just like your national service lah.


Except ours is only 3 months. We get RM300 allowance and we get to try M-16 assault rifle.


Everyone who is 17 years old this year are talking about this. All day long. It is about the luck and you.


You are lucky, you chosen.
You aren’t lucky, you aren’t chosen.


OR


You are lucky, you aren’t chosen.
You aren’t lucky, you are chosen.


Whichever way you treat this national service. In my case, the latter.


A friend called me, asking urgently for my k/p number. I blurted it out even without knowing why. An hour later he called back, saying I got chosen. And for obvious reasons, I didn't believe him.



I went to the website and tolerate with the massive amount of visitors to the website cause it fail to load the website.


By the time I keyed in my IC number and the message I got on the computer screen was:

Semakan Pelatih PLKN Siri 5 Tahun 2008

Contoh : 901212115050

Tahniah, anda telah terpilih untuk mengikuti Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Siri 5/2008.
No KP 9010260*****


Nama SZETOO WEISHYA

NegeriSELANGOR                           




Tahniah?
Tahniah?
Tahniah?

No comments: