02 October 2009

Yes. Ter. Day(s)





To make up for the post-less days I have combined the gist and excerpts from all my drafted texts and redundant emails I never got around to sending into one lengthy post in hopes that these excerpts will depict a clearer picture of my oh-so-mundane life when I’m out of the picture, which is more often than not. 



As much as I’d like to run home (fly to an undisclosed place) each time I need a hug, I can’t. And such is life. T.T
*
Crunch of crisp leaves. Water splashing. Repairman mumbling silently. Empty trash cans. Hum of the water dispenser. Shady pathways. Sugar coated donuts. Hansem IT lecturer. Blue grey white blue grey white blue stripes. Reeking toilets. Air jambu batu. Feeling of defeat. Sleep.
*
Nobody can describe themselves in five words.
*
I need a dose of quirks, I need Tal.

*
I woke this morning with the aroma of herbal soup someone’s parents brought from home seeping under the crack of my door. Roaaaaaarr. Weekends in hostel are so damn sad.

*
Having Death Cab For Cutie’s I Will Follow You into the Dark on repeat.

*
Today, dad taught me the difference between Hokkien mee and Cantonese fried noodles. Ahha.

*
If nobody makes an effort, I don’t see why should I.

*
Having roti cheese telur delivered right up to your doorstep upon waking up from an evening nap has gotta be the best thing ever. Yalah, my life is currently that uneventful.


When you search for something (someone), you really are trying to fulfil a feeling.
*
There are some strings that can be prodded upon. Strummed, plucked and some can even be twanged. And there’s also a different kind of string, the type that are sacred and is better left unscathed.

* 
Eating burger ayam special cheese with a spoon.
*
I am not as dumb as you are lead to believe. I’m just playing along your silly lie because I’d like to see how long you can keep it up.

*
Every now and then something flashes by and I get severe i miss you pangs.

*
I am seriously tempted to chop off my hair.

*
Cab fares are now outrageously pricey nowadays. Baik I duduk hostel plant mushrooms :S

*
I contradict myself ALL THE TIME. I say things like ‘it won’t rain today wan, so sunny and hot’. Few hours later I find myself trapped under a pondok shivering my butt off. WHYLA  -          -

*
I wish I wouldn’t get panic attacks in the mornings before taking exams. I can’t think straight, my palms gets so clammy and I feel like I’m going to heave yesterday’s dinner.
*
If I had a mamak of my own, I’d make sure my customers get what they want, when they want it. I’ll also ensure drinks are not overdosed with sugar.

* 
So sleeeeepyy. Into the showers. Now.
* 
Happy people are not happy all the time you know. Give them the liberty to emoe and get upset every now and then.
* 
I am relieved of assignments!
* 
I always say ‘no time’ how long can I hide behind that cacat excuse?
* 
19/25. :(
* 
I want to do something hasty, reckless and dire. I could start with my hair. Hmmm.
*
It matters what you think.
*
Ignoring the fact that finals are in two weeks and watches an episode of spongebobsquarepants to cheer self up.
*
I have developed an unusual liking for loud music. Like really loud. With lots screaming, whacking of drums, and heavy strumming of the guitar? It’s like I’m trying to block something out.
*
Downed a packet of Hershey kisses in one evening.
*
I think, you’re full of crap.
*
Because it's only when you're tested, you truly discover who you are and who you can be.
The person you want to be does exist. Somewhere in the other side of hard work, and faith and belief and beyond heartache and fear of what lies ahead. One Tree Hill.

*
I feel like throwing up from the sight of my management info system notes, like right now..
*
I can’t drink Milo cos my mugs are all piling up, unwashed and crusted with residue in the pantry.
*
SHU XIAN AH. Stop sleeping and teman me study!
*
Oh, have I mentioned I absolutely can’t stand mat rempits and smokers?
*
I love to shower. It is the most stress-releasing moment of the day and I absolutely love smelling good

*
Under some circumstances, not knowing is an advantage when compared to being burdened with having the knowledge.
*
When I'm enraged, I take bigger and unforgiving bites.
*
My heart dropped from a height so great the impact nearly crushed me.
 *
Chocolate coated raisins and seedless watermelon.
*
Sometimes hor, being nice will get you no where except under their feet.
*
STOP rain. Just stop.
*
WHY does everyone wants to know whether I'll be home for the merdeka weekend or not? Hang kena study untuk finals la. Tanya lagi ku sepak kang.
*
Good GOOD food. Thank you dad :D


 

*

The family(minus big sister) was huddling around my shoebox size of a room, eating carefully packed home cooked pies, sliced papayas, and sipping steaming hot soup from my Milo mug for two hours. Their departure makes it feel suddenly too quiet. And the room feels bigger too. :(
*
I have come to terms with the fact that I’m gonna spend my life catching up with past movies.
*
I HAVE MILO once again. Thank youuu Nevnev!
*
I can’t place a finger on what has changed between us but it is glaringly obvious that it has.
*
A bit of stress will me good sometimes. Not every time though.
*
Yellow yellow yellow yellow. Never had so many lemon mentos’s in a row. This is a first.
*
My roommate is driving me nuts. That or four walls and law notes spread out before me.
*
I have the earphones jammed into my ears all the time because then, I wouldn’t need to listen to my own thoughts.
*
Laughing my arse off after watching Potong Saga. It’s DAMN funny.
*
3am and a ball of hair.
*
Mum, you were wrong after all. Even with a laptop, I still don’t blog as often as I should.
*
Ooooh. I found this, not in my drafts but sent items. It is to illustrate to you that people don’t want to make promises when it comes to waking me up cos they know how deaf and sleep induced I’ve become upon plopping on the pillow during the end of the semester.

Wake me up at one please please.
By phone or personally?
Whichever way you find most convenient la. Janji I bangun can oredi.
Err.. I will janji if you janji to bangun when I bangunkan you. Okay?

Btw, I couldn’t fall asleep after an hour of tossing and turning so I got up and run(walk) a few rounds just to keep myself hyped.
*
Everybody is hovering on the edge of health lately :( scary.
*
I hate having to study for computers. I hate that everything I read just doesn’t lodge anywhere in my head. Imagine a car swerving past your street, ah something like that bah. I hate it even more that I want to pass this paper.
*
GARLIC CHEESE TOAST are to die for. I swear upon my stash of apples.
*
I’m sorry I couldn’t be there.
*
The other day my phone alarm rang and vibrated so vigorously for the umpteenth time until it fell from the desk. It was only then I got up -_____-‘





Aiyooh. No wonder la my phone so lagging. Bertimbun banyak junk drafts accumulating in there. Some of these are backdated up to July sial.

No comments: