17 March 2008

And She Smiles

I know I'll be meeting you in a few hours, for the last time in the next few months...but I just wanna type this down before I loose my nerve. And breakdown. And also cos you'd never know, my plane just might be terrorized by another Osama wanna-be and god knows what will happen out there in Sabah. Then, I'll regret big time not telling you this before.


I will miss you dearly best friend.


The old saying of one smile makes two stands true
as it has been proven between the two of us.


You're the only person I could be really vulnerable to. I can ask for a pat on the back without worrying about being seen as hopelessly insecure. Our friendship went deeper then that. Not many has such opportunity to meet a friend who meets eye to eye in many perspectives, but we found each other amongst the many many folds of startling attitudes, sarcasm, and irony.
I am glad we did.

The fact that you'd be rocking your socks at Thai on my first weekend away at Sabah is depressing wei. Who am I to call and Rant my heart out?

I'll show you, I can indeed wake up FIVEam everyday to brave the cold showers and stinking morning exercise. I'll be back with a awesome tan, a slim tummy(with no help from cheese rings) and a hot Sabahan guy you'd be longing to go NS yourself :P

But then again, who's gonna laugh when we crack up lame jokes? Or who's gonna fend off for me to escape a 'critical situation' no matter how nonsensical the reason may be.

Actually, I'm wondering, who's gonna save you from that creepy dude when he corners you for yet another droning long conversation? Omg la, I'm laughing my head off just imagining your pained expression searching for escape route.



Every once in a while, a person's lucky enough to make an unforgettable friend:
you're it for me, Crystal Chow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:'(................

Anonymous said...

that's just so sweet :)
don't worry three months is veryvery quick!